- Assist with finding safe and comfortable meetings.
- Daily relapse and prevention plan.
- Support in finding a sponsor.
- Support in establishing healthy friendships and relationships.
- Education in the cycle of addiction.
T eam Approach
- Works with discharge team if client is leaving a Treatment Center
- Works with psychiatrists, therapists, sober living and outpatient programs to provide a team approach.
- Referrals as needed
P hysical Well-being
- Nutritional consulting (meal planning, food choice education, as well as safe supplements to use).
- Support with eating disorder issues.
- Creating an exercise routine.
- Creating a personalized self-care plan.
B udgeting Issues
- Addressing over and under spending.
- Learning to create a monthly budget.
- Use of checking account, credit cards and management of accounts payable and bank statements.
- Re-establishing trust with family, friends and business associates concerning the issue of finances.
C areer and Academic Guidance
- Creating and utilizing the tools necessary to finding gainful employment.
- Instruction and aide in resume writing and marketing of those materials.
- Support in resources, guidance and connections in changing schools or careers.
- Support and guidance in returning to school and managing the financial and application paperwork involved.
- The development of study skills and habits, which will support a successful endeavor.
C risis Support, 24-hours a day, 5-days per week
- Phone support available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Education on how to ask for help