Cindy works with her clients to provide safety, structure, and accountability to ensure longterm recovery.
- Coordinate with referring parties (treatment centers,MD’s, therapists, interventionists) to manage all aspects of care appropriate for the clients needs, including mental health, medical and social needs.
- Provide Sober Coaches/Companions
- Oversee client’s daily plans set up by their treatment team
- Assist when a change in care is needed
- Work with the family as a whole
Case Management for Mood Disorders
- Socialization, educational and vocational coaching, budgeting, food shopping, Life Skill Coaching, job search, resume building
- Daily Scheduling and Structure
- Health and Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition
- Monitor compliance, medication management, sobriety
- Companionship, assistance with daily living activities, accompany to classes, therapy, volunteer jobs